Sunday 4 January 2009

4th Jan 09

Only two days left of the christmas holidays, and two days to finish my essay, but enough of talking about the essay already, its well depressing :P. I had a really strange dream last night, so im going to tell you :] it was me, katie, izzy and maddy and it was the sponsered walk, even though it wasn't in swavesey, if your reading this izzy/katie/anybody who went to over primary school :P you know when we went to Grafham waters and we went on that bikeride and there was that reaaaally tall hill with that telephone pilon on it (dont ask me why I remember this sort of stuff I just too) anyway, we were walking up that hill and katie started to say 'I know this really good short cut' and then for some reason where were about to walk on swavesey green you know that bit at the back. AND THEN for some random reason steph walker said 'yeah the school is just round the corner but the teachers will catch you' so we carried on walking, and then my dream sort of fazed out into another which I forgot, but I have this random image of Jack Summers in st celia hall, standing with conor baker I know! random.

I was home alone last night, AGAIN, and my parents didn't come home until like 12:00 AGAIN but they were round my aunties playing buzz and theres this whole conflict at the moment, but dont ask. So anyway I was putting some celery and broccili in my hamsters cage, as you do, and it was just looking at me. I was like what! then it kinda took some celery and ran out the open cage door, so heres me trying to catch my hamster, so I got my dog, Dont worry its not as bad as it seems, so I eventually caught him and put him back in his cage, and then I wake up tomorrow morning to find that his cage door was open, I could have sworn I shut it. I did... I swear that hamster is an evil genius.
I should probably stop writing now... and start homework. Ok here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment