Saturday 10 January 2009

10 Jan 09

Bongeorno my friends :D
It's finally saturday, after such a long week of schoool! Yes of course im just joking, that week went so quickly and it was actually good, you know despite the whole 'lunch time' thing. It was good. Last night I was watching Anne Frank last night, IT WAS SO DEPRESSING, why did the bloody nazis have to find her whyyy! -sob. And I agree with katie, Anne and Peter should have gone out, or at least kissed :P I mean she fed him a strawberry, yes, a strawberry. But then they all died except the dad whos name was otto. I think... :S

Lol, jamie was making a web/pod cast or whatever to enter in a contest, he is so cool ^^ yes so erm anyways, this morning my dad was like 'Do you want to come to Earith today?' what sort of a question is that?! Do you want to come to earith... EARITH, thats probably the furthest he would ever go. Let alone cambridge, ooooh god dont even mention cambridge to him 'who would want to go to bloody cambridge, too many people' oh how I love my father.

My match was called off this morning, thank god, I havn't touched a football in about a month let alone trained, and it was against the best team in the league or however you spell it, PHEW. Anyways, enough about football xD I want to do something today, but I doubt I can, by the time im ready it will be about 3 o-clock, so Sunday hopefully :P but probs not. Oh what I busy life I have.

OOOH yes I had a reaaally wierd dream last night. Loads of people where like over the green on that wooden thing and then it like turned into this random world , that was a maze and we had to go through it, and then randomly we ended up in the school hall, but then it all went dark and we had to go in another room, AND THEN it started turning into this school disco thing and everybody was standing in groups and all this lighting and stuff turned on. Then I woke up :D
lol I have such a random mind <:

Eeerr I dont think I have anymore to say..
so er, GOODBYE xo

No comments:

Post a Comment