Saturday 3 January 2009

3rd Jan 09

A new day, another oppurtunity to get up late. So here I am, eating my boiled egg, im not that hungry I dont know why I made it, and im really tired becuase my dog was barking at 2 o-clock last night and my mum said today I should have gone down to see what he wanted, oh becuase your first reaction to your dog barking at 2 o-clock is to go downstairs only to find some maniac robbing you. But anyway, no that didn't happen.
Im saying to myself 'do your essay, do your essay' but I think my hand refuses to do it, I mean picking up a pen is such hard work, even though im probably doing it on the laptop, but typing is still hard right? Thats my excuse.
Im listening to obladi oblada on the radio and its just reminded me of a memory. Me and izzy where sitting in my office and she was singing: 'in a couple of years they have built a home sweet home' 'doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo' and I said. NO its 'dooo dooo doo dooo dooo' and she was like 'no but doo doo doo dooo doo doo doo doo sounds so much better' and I said 'no it doesn't the original sounds so much better.' ahaa.. dont know why I suddenly remembered that but oh well ^^

and I dont think I have anything else to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment